Unified Cloud Continuous Controls Monitoring
XM Cyber’s partnership with AWS enables CISOs to better manage their cybersecurity ecosystem. They receive alerts from XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform on the key aspects and issues in AWS Compute such as EC2, Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), SageMaker, CodeBuildand more. In AWS Networking they receive alerts such as VPCs, Security Groups, VPNs, Load Balancing, Transit Gateways and more. This joint effort helps enterprises manage their AWS cybersecurity environment and continuously monitor their cybersecurity ecosystem posture.
The integration between XM Cyber and AWS offers CxOs powerful and effective resilience visibility along with compliance validation and controls, to secure and monitor AWS Networking in an unprecedented manner. XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring deploys to the corporate network automatically, in a matter of a few hours, predefined with security domains and CSC measurements to deliver three unique cybersecurity ecosystem views:
- First, it provides organizations with the best indicators of the cybersecurity tools that may be misconfigured, malfunctioning, or lacking and should be added to provide complete cybersecurity protection.
- It then reveals the security gaps that exist in each security domain and delivers continuous proactive recommendations to close these gaps.
- Finally, XM Cyber’s machine learning analytics engine continuously calculates online measurements that represent normal behavior, and then alerts when a deviation from normal behavior is detected.
Fast and Secure Deployment
The XM Cyber Continuous Controls Monitoring connector for AWS Compute and Networking receives security and configuration data from the AWS server via a secure REST API.
Key Features & Benefits of Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Reporting for Managers: Alerts and reporting regarding AWS Compute and Networking current configuration implementation status based on the vendor’s and security standards best-practices, including security configuration issues, incidents and investigations management, admins and roles administration and more.
- Reduced Incident Analysis Time: XM Cyber provides continuous alerts on deviation from normal behavior in terms of AWS implementation and effectiveness as well as continuous monitoring of relevant security issues in near real-time.
- Continuous Incident Response: Provides the CISO and other relevant managers in the organization, as well as the AWS Compute and Networking technical owners with continuous mitigation recommendation and steps to improve, for securing and monitoring AWS implementation, effectiveness, maturity, and resilience from a management perspective in an unprecedented manner.
- Customizable Views and Reports: All views and reports could be modified to the organization’s needs and structure. The integration between XM Cyber and AWS Compute and Networking offers CxOs a powerful effectiveness and resilience visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.
Key AWS Compute Use Cases
Key AWS Network Use Cases
Amazon Web Services (Nasdaq: AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully-featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster. AWS is architected to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment. AWS supports 90 security standards and compliance certifications, and all 117 AWS services that store customer data offer the ability to encrypt that data.